GREEN TEAM AC & GEOTHERMAL
Green Team A/C & Geothermal: Making Your Home Or Business More Comfortable and Energy Efficient
Our technicians take pride in their work and make sure it is done right the first time. We know the harmful effects of dirty air in the home and work diligently to make your house clean and energy efficient. Our team receives regular factory training to update their skills. We can always recommend the latest technology for your installations and will troubleshoot your problems in no time.
Improve your indoor air quality today! With years of experience to draw upon, Green Team A/C & Geothermal has perfected heating, ventilating air conditioning (HVAC) and Geothermal installations. We work with you to make your house a clean, comfortable oasis.
Green Team has installed some of the most efficient systems around.
Green Team is who to call when the other guys can't make it work.
Our services include: Commercial HVAC Services
Commercial and Residential Geothermal Installations
Custom Home Installations
Sales and Service of all brands
Air Conditioning and Heating Service and New Construction
- Environmental and solar technology
- Geothermal Heat pump units for going GREEN.
- We now install Solar Attic Fans. Use the SUN to cool your attic
- Lennox Home Generators. Get Them BEFORE the Storm
Find more information about the advantages of our energy-efficient HVAC systems on this website. We are here to serve you!
GO GREEN...Reduce your carbon footprint with Geothermal A/C
- Geothermal Heat Pump Sales and Service
- New Construction Sales, Service and Installations
- Residential & Commercial HVAC Service and Sales
- High Efficiency Systems for LEED applications
- Multi Zone Systems Design and Installation
- Healthy Climate Air Quality Products
- Air Filter Replacement
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- New Ductwork Replacement and Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Tests
- Factory Certified Technicians
- All of Our Employees are Registered With The State of Texas
- NATE Certified HVAC
- NATE Certified Geothermal Accredited.
- IGSHPA Certified Geothermal Heat Pump system Installer